Friday 27 July 2012

Life is nothing without Friendship & Love ?

Friendship........!!!!














Friendship is one of the most valuable assets that we create in our lifetime. That is why people hold friends in such high regard.
People understand the concept of friendship differently, but there is one common ground for it – it is always built on a mutual sympathy.
In some cases it is transient and finds its end eventually, while in other cases it may last for many years and grow stronger every year.
True friendship is built on trust and mutual support. Your real friend will always find time to talk and try to find solutions to the hard situations you face every day.
He/she is always there to help you and expects the same from you. Friends are psychologically comfortable with each other, and sometimes are emotionally closer than with their relatives.
You never know when you will meet a friend – you may have common interests, work or study in one field, or go through the hard situation,
which will unite you. Women are scientifically proven to seek support and sympathy in their friendship (due to higher emotionality of all females),
while men find friends with common interests and whom they may trust. Friendship between men and women can also happen,
but there are numerous hot discussions whether these relationships can be considered a friendship at all.
I guess, it is easier to make friends while you are young, or even in childhood, as there are no adult problems in life.
But of course, this is only a single opinion – each friendship differs, depending on your personality and a number of other factors.
Friendship is a very hard concept to define, but there are always feelings that go with it: sympathy and empathy,
compassion and mutual understanding, honesty and trust. It is much harder to live if you don’t have close friends.
Unfortunately, in modern complicated life it is becoming harder and harder to find your true soul mate.
But if you succeed to find one, you are really happy person.....

Over time we've developed something extraordinary,
That will last forever because we're both unordinary.
I used to think that friends were the people that you could laugh and talk to.
Now I know that, Friends will be with you every step of the way
No matter what people say
They make you happy when you are feeling down
They make you smile instead of frown.
Friends always accept your past,
Support your present
And encourage your future.
A friendship isn't an opportunity it's a sweet responsibility.

I prefer to have few true friends than having a bunch of 'fake' friends. What's 'fake' friends mean?
Fake friend is someone who will be with you during shine and leave you during rainy day.
I believe you've met some of them, don't you? Or else your life are so beautiful with all true friends around..

- Be a secret admirer of your friend.
- Treat your friends the way you want to be treated.
- Keep secrets that are told to you.
- Pay attention when your friend is talking.
- Keep your promises.
- Share things with your friend.
- Tell your friend the truth.
- Don't prove him/her wrong in public.
- Try to understand your friend.
- Pull your friend away from making mistakes.
- Try to teach & learn good things.
- Stick up for your friend.





























Love .....!!!

















Life is nothing without love; love is nothing without hope; hope is knowing you'll be there every day.
Love is so mush beautiful word on this planet and has so much importance in human beings lives.
You can see love not only in humans but also in birds, animals and fishes.
Without love animals and people become sad and can’t do their daily routine work properly.
Love is not only for young lovers and couples but love is a feeling for parents, children, brothers and sister.
To care for someone and to protect someone from difficulties is also a kind of love.
There is no restriction of love for any age group and anybody can express this feeling without any restriction.
Expressions of love are not limited to youngsters but old, teens and couples can also express their love feelings to their loved ones.
Love is not a feeling that is expressed by saying something to others but this feeling can be felt by anyone.

Well, it seems to me that the best relationships–the ones that last– are frequently the ones that are rooted in friendship. You know, one day you look at the person and you see something more than you did the night before. Like a switch has been flicked somewhere. And the person who was just a friend is…suddenly the only person you can ever imagine yourself with.
A kiss upon the hand of someone you truly love, is more beautiful, and more valuable than any diamond or gem could ever be
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, and always perseveres. Love never fails.

Love has,
….No cast,
….No face,
….No selfishness,
….No religion,
But Love has,
Care ?
Passion ?
Innocence ?
Bravery ?
&
Love has the Magic ?


For every beauty..
..there is an eye somewhere to see it.
For every truth..
..there is an ear somewhere to hear it.
For every love..
..there is a heart somewhere to receive it..!!!

You were my strength when I was weak,
You were my voice when I couldn’t speak,
You were my eyes when I couldn’t see,
You saw the best there was in me,
Lifted me up when I couldn’t reach,
You gave me faith bcoz you believed,
I’m everything I am, Because you loved me

I fell in love with you once . . .
And while I couldn’t let you know immediately
Eventually, in time, all was revealed.

They say that when you fall into love,
It can never last.

They say that true love grows, takes time,
But from the time I first fell in love with you,
My love has grown.

I know now that if I had the choice
To do it all over again.
I would, without a moment’s hesitation.

Yes, there may be regrets.
Yes, there may be disappointments.
Yes, there may be uncertainty.
But what is life without love?

And while I know you’re not perfect -
After all, who is?
And while there may be things about you which get to me,
I love you, despite them all.

And while I’m sure there may be others,
Considered more beautiful, more lovely, more charming,
There are none considered by me.

For you, my love, are the most lovely in spirit,
The most charming in personality,
The most beautiful person I have ever known -
And as such, I love you.

I said I fell in love with you once -
Well, that wasn’t exactly true.
Because every time you look me in the eye,
And smile that smile of yours,
That bubbles up from within your heart,
I find myself falling in love with you all over again.

No matter what has happened in my day,
No matter how I feel,
I find my heart opening to you all over again
No matter what has happened in the past,
No matter what may, or may not happen in the future,
I find myself in love.
After all, what is life without love?
And what is love without you?

-----

So that's why guys friendship and love both are very important things in our life so please don't live without it.....



No comments:

Post a Comment